With winters around the corner, it’s time to make some changes to your apartment or to undertake some villa renovation in Dubai, isn’t it? If you all you want is to cozy up, here is a checklist to help you carry out the right home maintenance work.
- Depending on the heating system you have, consider some maintenance work. For example, if you have a high-efficiency system – the PVC vent pipes must be cleaned out. With a boiler system, it requires cleaning too.
- Give a good check to your roofs for any missing shingles that may result in the cold hitting you a little too much. While you’re at it, also check for any broken seals around vents and the chimney.
- Fix any problems like grout and seals in your bathroom.
- If you have a whole-house humidifier – ensure the drain line is clean. Replace the media panel if required so as the water doesn’t mix with the hot air from the furnace. If you aren’t sure of what needs to be done – it’s best to consult a home maintenance company in Dubai.
- Repair steps and handrails, the ones that lead to your villa – since you don’t want to be faced with any tripping hazards.
- Another essential task is to check the outdoor lighting. Ensure they are functioning properly, since you are going to want to host cozy gatherings in the backyard.
- Check the water pressure by calling plumbers in Dubai, as they tend to harm pipes, connections and appliances. It also leads to wastage of water. It’s an important element to check when undertaking home maintenance in Dubai.
Last but not the least, check your Air Conditioning Unit, Vacuum the bathroom exhaust fan grill, clean the drains in sinks, tubs, showers and dishwashers and you could be set for winters.
For any home maintenance in Dubai, check out Vfix Maintenance, one of the leading maintenance services, who also undertake villa renovation works and interior & exterior painting in Dubai. Give them a shout out today!